The role of consumer preferences and attitudes in the transition towards a circular economy
presentationposted on 2021-01-26, 12:25 authored by Dimitris Georgantzis GarciaDimitris Georgantzis Garcia
Georgantzis Garcia, D. (2019). The role of consumer preferences and attitudes in the transition towards a circular economy. Sheffield University Management School - 3rd Annual Doctoral Conference. Sheffield, 18th September 2019.
Realising the Transition to the Circular Economy: Models, Methods and Applications
European CommissionFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files