File(s) under embargo
until file(s) become available
For Women, With Women: Exploring Gender Inequalities In Vocational Training And Employment - Final Report
reportposted on 2023-05-03, 14:50 authored by Sammia Poveda VillalbaSammia Poveda Villalba, Juany Murphy, Itzel San Roman PinedaItzel San Roman Pineda, Diana García Gómez
This project explored the opinions about technical and vocational education training (TVET) within the community of Huanchaco, Peru, to understand women's barriers to high-skill employment.
This project is based on collected data, which was approved by the Ethics Committee at the University of Sheffield: Application reference number 046650.
Please note that the Creative Commons licence applies to the record metadata only. The uploaded report is 'All rights reserved'. Requests to reproduce extracts from this report should be addressed to:
Otra Cosa Network - Juany Murphy: email@example.com
The University of Sheffield - Dr Poveda: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The project has ethical approval and the number is included in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- An appropriate embargo period has been set
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files