Introducing Broad-Scale Water Metering: The current evidence base and key action points to reduce personal water usage in England and Wales
reportposted on 2021-05-25, 09:59 authored by Emma Westling
A summary of the current evidence base related to the effectiveness of metering in terms of reducing water consumption in England and Wales, alongside broader unintended consequences.
TWENTY 65: Tailored Water Solutions for Positive Impact
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files