Open Research Case Study: Andy Tattersall - Conducting research into the prevalence of Wikipedia citation of open access sources
Case study detailing the open research practices for which Andy Tattersall was awarded runner up prize in the University of Sheffield Open Research Prize 2023.
This prize was awarded for research conducted into the prevalence of Wikipedia citation of open access versions of published research conducted across the White Rose universities of Sheffield, Leeds and York.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files