Open Research Case Study: Harry Wright - Developing a free and open source low-cost alternative for measuring polyurethane foam reaction kinetics
Case study detailing the open research practices for which Dr Wright received the University of Sheffield Open Research Prize 2023 (individual staff category).
This prize was awarded for the development of FoamPi, an affordable open-source hardware solution to measure polyurethane foam reaction kinetics.
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files