The packaged MATLAB application is a data processing tool to enable colouring of hyperspectral image volume datasets from secondary electron hyperspectral imaging (SEHI).
The methodology of the colour enriched SEHI (CSEHI) approach is described in section 3.2 and 3.3 of the article:
“Insights into surface chemistry down to nanoscale: An accessible colour hyperspectral imaging approach for scanning electron microscopy”.
Figure 1 of the article is a pictorial flow diagram representation of the workflow that is followed by the CSEHI application.
SEE MORE: SECONDARY ELECTRON EMISSION - MICROSCOPY FOR ORGANICS WITH RELIABLE ENGINEERING-PROPERTIES
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
SEE MORE MAKE MORE: Secondary Electron Energy Measurement Optimisation for Reliable Manufacturing of Key Materials, EP/V012126/1
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt