MuMoT Release 1.2.2
softwareposted on 2020-06-09, 12:54 authored by James MarshallJames Marshall, Andreagiovanni Reina, Thomas Bose, Robert Dennison, Will FurnassWill Furnass
MuMoT (Multiscale Modelling Tool) is computational software running under Jupyter notebooks to provide interactive advanced mathematical and numerical analysis techniques to non-expert and expert users, without the need to write code or equations.
Distributed Algorithms for Optimal Decision-Making
European Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files