Multi atlas registration code
A Matlab script to combine segmentations resulting from single atlas registration results into one multi-atlas segmentation.
X number of RGB images, red and green channels being the target and registered images respectively (of size n*m or n*m*p).
X number of segmented images with Y number of classes (of size n*m or n*m*p).
documentation inclued in script.
Additionally, a set of example inputs are included for ease of use (number of classes = 34).
The study was funded by Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) Frontier Multisim Grant (EP/K03877X/1 and EP/S032940/1)
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt