Supporting code for 'Understanding the financialization of English housing associations at the sector-wide scale: A mixed-methods study'
Included are all R scripts to replicate the analysis for 'Understanding the financialization of English housing associations at the sector-wide scale: A mixed-methods study' by Michael Marshall.
All scripts can be run from the 00_master_script.R file.
Access to R and RStudio is required, and the package 'pacman' should be installed.
All data is held in a separate repository (doi: 10.15131/shef.data.23514405)
White Rose Social Sciences Doctoral Training Partnership
Economic and Social Research CouncilFind out more...
- There is no personal data or any that requires ethical approval
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- There is a file including methodology, headings and units, such as a readme.txt