Scratch SAP Final v2.1_final.pdf (1.59 MB)
Endometrial Scratch Trial Statistical Analysis Plan (Final Version 2.1)
workflowposted on 2020-07-30, 10:39 authored by Munyaradzi DimairoMunyaradzi Dimairo, Stephen WaltersStephen Walters, Mostafa MetwallyMostafa Metwally, Alan Watkins
This is a pre-planned finalised statistical analysis plan (SAP) detailing statistical methods used for the analyses of the Endometrial Scratch Trial. Amendments from previous versions with explanations are detailed in the SAP.
Details concerning trial registration, funding, and research ethics are provided on the leading page of the SAP.
A Multicentre Randomised Controlled Trial of Induced Endometrial Trauma In Women Undergoing First Time In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
NIHR Evaluation Trials and Studies Coordinating CentreFind out more...
- The project has ethical approval and have included the number in the description field
- The data complies with the institution and funders' policies on access and sharing
Sharing and access restrictions
- The data can be shared openly
- The file formats are open or commonly used
Methodology, headings and units
- Headings and units are explained in the files